COVID-19 is changing the way we do business
Your health and the health of your family and employees are very important to us. This is why, due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are using a remote filing and working method for bookkeeping, corporate tax filing, financial statement preparations, and Personal Income Tax preparations and services.
Ready to serve you:
For Your FREE Consultation:
Your first FREE Consultation is offered through a phone call, or if you prefer a video-call using Facetime, Skype or other video conferencing software.
For Your Personal Federal and Provincial Income Taxes
Here are the simple steps we’ll use to file your taxes quickly and safely:
- You will receive a 20 point guide/questionnaire that ensures you have all the documents necessary to start your 2019 tax filing.
- When you have all your documents in hand, you may either scan your documents or take good quality pictures with your phone.
- You send your scanned documents to us via email.
- Once your income tax draft is completed we will email it to you for approval.
- As soon as we receive your approval we will send you an invoice by email.
- Upon reception of your payment, we will proceed with the e-filing of your tax returns to both the Canada Revenu Agency and Revenu Québec.
- You will receive confirmations for both the federal and provincial tax agencies which you should keep in a safe place.
For Corporate Federal and Provincial Income Taxes, GST/TVQ and other Remittances
- If you have not completed your bookkeeping, we will arrange to get your documentation first.
- For your accounting data, we will require a backup of your data or access to your cloud based software.
- All your company bank, credit card statement, receipts and invoices will need to be sent to us via email.
- Any communications sent to you by the government needs also needs to be scanned and sent to us via email.
- Any document that needs to be filed with the government will be sent to you for revisions and clarifications.
- Once approved, an invoice will be emailed to you for the completed mandate.
Should you have any questions or difficulties with any step, please call us at 514 712 3851 and we’ll help you get everything in order.
GET IN TOUCH...
To arrange a consultation or workshop, send us a message.